Cash for Clothes
Receive a compensation for your re-usable clothes and shoes, every saturday at our location in Cuijk!
Receive instant cash for your old clothes and support local charities at the same time!
Are you currently disposing of your old clothing with the general waste? Or do you put your clothes in the local clothing containers, without actually knowing what is happening with them? Or do you put all your for sale on the internet and you can’t get it sold? At Cash for Clothes we work in a very transparent way and you receive a compensation per kilogram for your old, reusable clothes and shoes! You can keep this compensation yourself or spend it on a charity of your choice. In addition, we donate a fixed amount to the Wens Ambulance Brabant Foundation for every kilogram!
Cash for Clothes is opened every Saturday from 9am to 1pm at our location; De Hork 38 in Cuijk.
How does it work?
Your goods are checked for re-use immediately upon arrival and then weighed by our employees. We will pay you € 0,20 per kilogram for the approved clothing, shoes and accessories. In addition, we donate a fixed fee per kilogram to the Wens Ambulance Brabant Foundation!
So you can earn money while being environmentally conscious, and support local charities at the same time! What are you waiting for? Collect your old, re-usable clothes and shoes, and come to our location at de Hork 38, 5431 NS in Cuijk on Saturday between 09am and 1pm and sell us your clothes!
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse your brought clothes and/or shoes if, after inspection, it turns out that it does not meet our conditions. If you have a larger batch than 100 kilograms (approx. 20 bags), we kindly ask you to make an appointment by telephone or e-mail.
We buy your clothes under the following conditions:
- We buy your: clothing, household textiles, shoes bundled in pairs, belts and bags.
- The items must still be usable or wearable. So no rags, dirty clothes, work clothes or waste.
- The items do not contain indelible stains, tears or holes.
- All goods are first checked by our employees for re-usability upon arrival.
- Goods must be packed in plastic bags (preferably transparent bags).
- Your items will be checked, weighed and you will be paid by bank.
- We do not buy “poor” goods from, for example, thrift stores and / or flea markets.
- You can hand in a maximum of 100 kilograms at a time. For larger parties we kindly ask you to make an appointment by telephone or e-mail.
- We do not buy broken/dirty clothes, pillows, duvets, heavy curtains and mattresses.
- We reserve the right to refuse your brought clothing if we think it does not meet our conditions.